ADDING A LOAD LOCATION TO YOUR COMPANY FILE:
A Location is a facility where the load is effected. Some of our customers have multiple load locations. You can add, remove, edit your company locations.
- Sign-in to your Benarix portal account.
- You can add a LOAD LOCATION by selecting “Locations” from the Top Menu. A List of your Locations will be presented. Hit the “+Add a Location” button at the top of the page.
- OR, Simply click the “Add a Location” icon in your “Action” menu on your welcome screen:
- You will be redirected to the “Creating New Location” page.
- You will enter information into two sections:
- Address Information for the New Location.
- Information for the Contact / Manager at the New Location.
- Entering Location Address Details
In the Location Address Details tab, you will enter:
- Location Street Address, City, State, Postal Code and Country.
- Entering Information for the Contact / Manager at the New Location
In the Location Manager: Contact Information Tab, you will enter:
- the First Name of the Contact / Manager
- the Last Name of the Contact / Manager
- the Location phone number.
- the Manager’s Mobile number if you have it.
- the Fax number if available.
- Choose your Account from the “Supplier Name” drop-down menu.
- You can choose a default Supply Source for this Location by selecting the type of material loaded in “Supply Source”.
- You may add a photo and a description of the site…
- When Done, hit “Save”.
- Your Location is now in the system and available for Load Scheduling.